Uttara Adhunik Medical College (UAMC)

Cambridge student died after taking legal high two months before it was outlawed

Cambridge University student died after he and his girlfriend bought a legal high from the internet months before it was outlawed, an inquest heard on Monday. 

Thomas Millward, a first-year engineer, suffered an “unsurvivable” head injury after falling down several flight of steps at Girton College, Cambridge, on 6 March last year.

Mr Millward, 19, had been intoxicated on the legal-high “1P LSD” , which is a copycat version of the psychedelic drug LSD or “acid”.